Rednecks are trapped in a junkyard with zombie hoards advancing and no snackfood left in the vending machine. Their only hope is to grab the 1955 tow-truck, customize it into a makeshift 360 Crane Decapitator and grill impaler, and try to make their escape? Will they make it? It’s up to you!
With the looks of a welded together rusted scrap metal truck, ZOMBIE ROADKILL ESCAPE features revolving crane with axe dangler, cleated front grill impaler, diamond plated-like rear bed fortress and independent suspension. Includes 20 stand up killer zombies, bumpers stickers and double-toggle remote controller.
Remote controller gizmo – full function (left-right-forward-reverse)
Do you like customizing your own rig with bumper stickers and other decals? Well, we gottem.
– 1950’s style pickup truck – Radio Control (4 AAA batteries) with revolving crane decapitator and pretend axe dangler, cleated front grill impalerr, diamond-plated-like rear fortress and independent suspension.
– 360 Crane Decapitator is “free floating” and works from the operation motion of the truck (forward-stop-reverse-turns).
– 20 stand up killer zombies
– 4 removable bumper stickers
– Double toggle – full function 2.4GHz remote controller (2 AA batteries). Multiple vehicles can operate at the same time. Range 50′ + on hard/flat surfaces
– 1/24th scale – collectible
– Operating instructions
4 AAAs for the pick-up truck
2 AAs for the remote controller
*New alkaline batteries recommended. **Redneck Roadkill is designed for people ages 14+.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have questions or comments, please send them to our Redneck Roadkill family at: firstname.lastname@example.org.